Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec Does Not Pay Beware

you get burnned if you don't learn. Take for examble ; If you don't know the Prime , or the fella your going to work for, ask for a ref. from he after he ask you. Or go one better, if you use Quickbooks 2003, you can do a FINANCIAL REPORT on them and find out off the bat who is hunting their heads. This has always been a whatch your back and pocket business. The once dregs of socitey I use to work around are now the same slugs you have to watch today. The days of Channel, my big buddy Craig , Schatz, and US , to name a few, are gone bought out by and for the bean counters. to show a big lose is looking like big business. Right MR WRECKER ????? Why would any one kill their wor force and save all the trucks , which eats at your profits by eatting insurance cost. You don't have the work and now you selling off to make you check, are you corp. types sweating it yet? NO of course not, you don't know the differance between a pole and a ped on a map how in the hell are you going to CEO a cable construction corp.????? You get fire the people who have built what you have, then as soon as they go on vacation , like a sneeky spineless snake you fire them. Well I'm off my box, and proud of the fact I can hold my head up and face folks eye to eye, and take my ass chews with both pockets intack. And thank a man and hand him his check with a thank-you for all his help. PERSONALLY
Rusty Wood
This is CABL.com posting #123159. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mGcB
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec Does Not Pay Beware by cablesob
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec Does Not Pay Beware tallmapper 11/19/2003 11:56:00 AM