Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec Does Not Pay Beware

I Am Happy For You. The Fact That You Have Found A Company That Works Well For You, And Pays You. It Is A Good Thing To See That There Actually "Are" People Out There Who Do Get Payed For What They Do. But..... Just Because You Have Not Been Bent Over By These People, Doesnt Mean These Other Folks Havent. I Recently Did Work For This Company That People I Have Known For A While Turned Me On To. They Said They Payed On Time And Was A Good Company To Work For. Well....They Didnt Pay Me On Time, They Didnt Pay What We Had Agreed To, They Came Up With All Kinds Of Bullshi* That Was "Never" Mentioned Before (The Old Well We Havent Been Payed For Those Jobs Yet, Etc..) I Dont Care If They "Ever" Get Payed For Those Jobs, I Work For "Them" Not The People They Work For! Since Then I Have Talked To My Buddys And They Swear That They Are Still Being Payed On Time. (Yada, Yada, Yada) So What... I Wasn't! And It Wasn't Because Of Anything That I Did, So Dont Get On That Kick. My Work Is "Always" Done Correctly, My Paperwork Also, And "Always" On Time. They Just Single A Few People Out To F*Ck With And Not Pay. Thats How They Stay Ahead In The Game. And As Far As Taking It Public, Hell Ya' Bet Your Ass On It! They "Will" Be Exposed If I Have To Go Door To Door In Every Town They Do Work In. (But.... Not Until I Am Ready To) I Will Get Mine! And Everyone Else Should As Well! Good Day!
LIFE........RIDE IT 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF!!!
This is CABL.com posting #122966. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mF9u
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec Does Not Pay Beware by semper fi cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec Does Not Pay Beware Bill003 11/19/2003 1:44:00 PM