Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec Does Not Pay Beware

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RMV said:

Who in Fla did you speak with? We ran the entire north Fla region for residential and had to sue to get some money and are still litigating for the balance....1 year aged!

The whole world can't be wrong and a few happy contractors be right....

This string has almost 30 replies, about 3 of which are positive. Think about it, National Company, contractors all over the nation, consistent stories from just about everyone across the Country? Sounds like a pattern to me.

MasTec does NOT pay on time and always has some excuse or wants to make a deal they will just break anyway......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I just read every message on this thread. There are 5 in favor of MasTec and 5 against, everything else is chatter... almost everyone agrees that it depends on which office you work out of.

Like I said before, MasTec is huge, they have thier problems. But, if you perform your work right,document it, follow correct paperwork procedure, and follow chain of command when you have a problem, generally you will get the results that are appropriate.

Of course, there are obviously cases that have had to go through litigation.... but this does seem rare.

I have seen good and bad out of MasTec... would I work for them again - yes. Would I check out the managers and which office was controling the area I was considering - MOST DEFINITELY!

Good luck to all

-Vic
you need to have enough wisdom to keep from making the wrong decisions but enough courage to make the right ones
This is CABL.com posting #122815. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mF63
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec Does Not Pay Beware by rwvcontractors
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec Does Not Pay Beware Gary Vest 11/15/2003 7:47:00 AM