Create your free account now! Sign up

Perdido Fiber Install Project

John Cook Company, LLC just completed a major fiber/telephony/CATV construction and installation project in Florida and Alabama, and I wanted to recognize all of the companies that we partnered with and give them public recognition for their excellent work!

SWG, Ltd. Canton, Georgia 770-720-1910 (Scott Gehrke) Project Management, Plow Contractor, Innerduct Tie-In, Handhole Installations.

Lipsmeyer Directional Boring, LLC, Denham Springs, La., 225-664-0950 (Bruce Lipsmeyer), Directional Drilling Contractor.

LT Black Construction, Bardwell, Kentucky, 270-628-3620 (Craig Lofton), Directional Drilling Contractor, Innerduct Tie-In, Handhole Installations.

B & J Cable Company, Vernon, Illinois, 618-432-5805, Directional Drilling Contractor, Innerduct Tie-In, Handhole Installations.

Benton-Georgia, Inc., Douglasville, Georgia, Melvin Titshaw 770-942-8180, Innerduct Proofing, Fiber Cable Installation.

In-house employees Walter Goodman, Menton Matthews, Alice Matthews (tape-toter), Frank Dauro, Don Smith, and especially Joanne in our corporate office. They all provided their usual excellence in making this happen, and my hat goes off to them for their huge contribution to this project.

All of these companies provided us with excellent services and I would highly recommend them to anyone in this industry. Thanks to all that were involved in this great project, and I am looking forward to our next one together!
This is CABL.com posting #122213. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mFXl
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Perdido Fiber Install Project JWS Comm 11/8/2003 9:22:00 AM