Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Are you getting paid what your WORTH?

I started this post and have a question for you. Are you making that much? I have been in this Satellite Business since 1994. I am also a QC man/Senior tech/Certified SBCA Trainer (3T0171), and have worked with many companies. I have not seen wages for any ONE satellite tech like that UNLESS they are short cutting jobs. ( In my opinion, that is the only way it COULD be done) Now I am not saying that is what your are doing, and I hope your not, but unless you have 10 or more techs putting out more than 5 - 2 or 3 bangers a day, and you keep a nice portion for yourself, and install yourself also, I can't understand how you make that much. I personally put out about 42 to 50 jobs weekly, but not all are installs. Most are Dish upgrades and Tivo's and SC's (They pay minimum.) Do you have an exclusive contract with DTV or Dish? If so email me.

BTW, I perform 100% High Quality Installs graded at 100% passing by DTV QC, and have tons of customers calling me all the time for add ons, refferral work, and other technical info.(beerchug)
This is CABL.com posting #121276. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mFIe
Posted in reply to: Re: Are you getting paid what your WORTH? by J.C.OFCSS
There are 0 replies to this message