Create your free account now! Sign up

Mastec and Money

I thought it only fair to make this general statement in addition to those previosusly posted.
Today I received phone calls from 2 Mastec Supervisors, after I had a brief conversation with the actual customer to explain my invoicing dilema.
It appears as though MasTec, (without actaully committing to anything) has stated that they would have a discussion at their senior corporate level to discuss our "situation". I was assured they would be discussing payment of our outstanding invoicing and was asked to refrain from postings on this site.
There has been no further contact regarding this issue, however, out of respect and all fairness, I felt the obligation to inform you that I have been contacted in this regard. Time will tell regarding resolution.
While I will not remove any postings until all is resolved, I will not post anything negative or derogatory about MasTec as I have promised that to them. However, this is not to say that I will not tell the truth. I will continue to update any new information should the situation warrant, (like getting paid(wink)) or the alternative.
This posting seems to have generated much discussion and, from all, with respect and professionalism. This is testimony to the fact that this site is a benefit for us all to use to keep the industry as clean and fair as possible.
With that, thanks for all your replies, compliments and concerns. Best of Luck,
Christopher Stettner
Vice President of Operations
RWV Enterprises, Inc.
This is CABL.com posting #116630. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mEvi
Posted in reply to: MASTEC and MONEY by rwvcontractors
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Mastec and Money In Depth Hdd 9/3/2003 7:27:00 PM
Re: Mastec and Money tiredofcabletoo 9/3/2003 1:35:00 PM