Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MASTEC and MONEY

Mr. Talan,

Thanks for your reply. I work for Richard Vallauri. He said he knows you personally and to tell you he sends his regards. As for a personal discussion regarding the Supervisors and locales involved, It is not my style to name individual names for the same reasons I previously stated. Some of these people are in a position where they must follow directives of superiors and have no choice but to do what they are told. Fortunately, my boss never puts me in that position. I see no reason to share somebody's name that has been put in this situation by another. However, I will say I have dealt with Rob Lamey and Daniella, both from NJ, Ed Patek, Karen Lund, Marlene and Paula Stanger all Ft Myers and many others at MasTec for many years and think the world of them. They are people with strong work ethics, senses of humor and have families with children. Unfortunately, their superiors do not necessarily have the same integrity they possess. RWV has worked for MasTec all over the country on numerous projects over 15 years, most recently in Florida.
I am sorry that I am not responding to your request for specific names and locales, but I still feel that would be inappropriate and unfair. I will, however, challenge any MasTec employee to debate our, and many other subs', position in any forum anywhere as I stand firm in my position and belief that we, as many others, have been and continue to be mistreated and unjustly unpaid for honest hard work for which we, in turn, have already paid our subs.
Respectfully,
Christopher Stettner
Vice President Of Operations
RWV Enterprises, Inc.
This is CABL.com posting #116495. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mEs7
Posted in reply to: Re: MASTEC and MONEY by Talan Communications
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: MASTEC and MONEY IBXPLOSIVE 8/27/2003 3:47:00 PM