Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MASTEC and MONEY

Mr. Talan,

I have read you numerous replies and support for MasTec and I think it is admirable that you stand up for your customer. However, as I also do not wish to argue as we may someday work together, please understand that you have been one of the fortunate ones. However, I will not name specific names in this forum as that would be inappropriate. The decisions of a company the size of MasTec cannot be pinned on one or two supervisors. I have worked with many of the people at MasTec for many years and find them to be, individually, wonderful and professional people. It seems as though these decisions not to pay specific contractors comes from the higher corporate management that is usually uninvolved in the day to day operations of any given project and seemingly, they have no idea what goes on within their own company. Their intercorporate communications are lacking to say the least and I can assure you we have not gotten paid for honest good work, requiring legal intervention. I, as many others it would appear, cannot get a straight answer as to whom is making these decisions as the "buck gets passed" from one manager to another, always leading absolutely no where. I know you have read most of the banter on this site as I have seen your replies. Understand, this many people across the Country can't all be wrong. The stories all look too similar. It appears to be a pattern with MasTec that has been ongoing for years and has gotten much worse in recent months. It always rears its ugly head, srprisingly, when a contractor decides to end its relationship with MasTec.
As for Talan Communications, I am very glad that at least some of MasTec's subs are being treated with the respect we all earn and I wish you continued luck in your relationship with MasTec.
Christopher Stettner
Vice President of Operations
RWV Enterprises, Inc.
This is CABL.com posting #116353. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mEqP
Posted in reply to: Re: MASTEC and MONEY by Talan Communications
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: MASTEC and MONEY tiredofcabletoo 8/27/2003 11:22:00 PM
Re: MASTEC and MONEY Talan Communications 8/26/2003 6:27:00 PM