Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: White Moutain are they still around?

Yea, they are still around ,although they are no way near the company they used to be.
The two original owners are now gone and a bunch of nitwits are runnining it now. The clowns that are running it are basically running it into the ground. Lost contracts etc. The worst thing this company ever did was go public. All it did was attract a bunch of throat cutting idiots who would sell there mothers for a buck. There technical guru is completely out for himself and has the technical experience of grunt and has to be one of the biggest liars in the industry! They are probably the biggest example of nepotism you will ever work for,It is definately the good ol'boys club.They will promice you motels,per diem etc. but there is a catch, and you wont find that out untill you are allready out there and have no choice but to adhere. There management team are very inexperienced in professional management(basically speaking if you are willing to work 50-60 or more hours per week every week for salary, then you are now a manager)
They used to be the best, now they are rediculous. Personally my friend I would stay way far away from them.
PS.I worked for them for 6 years in house and contracted for them also. BOL!
This is CABL.com posting #115139. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mD7f
Posted in reply to: White Moutain are they still around? by vette87
There are 0 replies to this message