Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: AllCOMM Networks FL

yes i know too well...thay are now over 74 days out not 45 as per our contract (which doesnt seem to mean anything). steve arline has been quoted as saying when they (allcomm networks inc.) recieves a law suit over breech of contract they will just file bankruptcy and start all over again.. what a business concept , screw the men that hook all those easement poles and we(allcomm) will go on vacation as joe kilinski is at this time. and here we are cant even pay our hotel bill or our mortgage. my banker doesnt understand allcomms now famous answer to everything " i dont know" i wish someone at allconn (lol) would give me a # of someone that does know some answers .. here is my # 352-258-1461
adelphia says they have processed all the invoices allcomm has issued but allcomm has no rime or reason for not paying us. they (allconn)says they havent been paid by adelphia. here is allcomms # 772-781-1410 steve arline is vice pres. dave and joe kilinski are pres. debbie is the acct. and tamika is our invoice woman.maybe you will have better luck. i think they are liars and crooks... (moon) i have contacted a laywer and we are working on a mechanics lean against allcomm and adelphia. these people just dont give a ---- what or whos life they mess up. here you have honest hard working men that have done a good job, and the prime contractor doesnt pay with no legitimate reason. as backwards as the cable business is they (allconn) lol ,will get another contract and screw another 15 men out of there homes and lively hood. when will the cable companines wake up and give a contract to a contractor who will be honest and do the job right and be fare. instead they are willing to sacrifice quality and there company name for a trip on the buddy train. when will they stop the maddness(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #113632. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mDIW
Posted in reply to: AllCOMM Networks FL by cablecommando
There are 0 replies to this message