Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec

tiredofcabletoo
Apprentice

Posted: 9

IP: Address Logged 7/21/2003 12:59:48 AM
If I have said it once i will say it again.. If you are willing to hand over the LITTLE EXTRAS to the bosses each week or maybe if you are a relative of a boss you probably won't have any trouble. But once you go by the book, or heavens forbid you are inhouse, you get screwed beyond all words.. And no matter what, working for or with people like that is bad for any business and most of the supervisors are scum.

Im response to this there is no excuse for not performing your job to specs ie. Paperwork. As for the CRAP stated above ask around about me before you blanket all who do well, what you will find is that I(Jack) nor my company (Talan) has never been accused of nor ever given any little extras as you put it, nor am I a relative. What we are however are hard working by the book group of Craftsmen, who are polite, timely, and do work to well beyond specification, and we never leave ANY cleanup. Now as you can see I have left my Name and company Name on the bar because I dont need to hide behind a keystroke for fear if I post anything the thread would be flooded with people saying I ripped them off or did lousy work as I am sure some fear...

I appologize for my lengthy reply but I can't stand seeing decent companies get bad mouthed. There are so few left in this industry.

Jack Mann
Talan Communications
(-REDACTED-)

This is CABL.com posting #112775. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mDu7
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec by tiredofcabletoo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec McGerrit 7/22/2003 8:08:00 AM