Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cheaped out too much

OK- now that we're on the same page, and please dont misunderstand my reason for asking if I had the right system and leadership.
Knowing PS as well as I do, suffice it to say that you WILL have one of the best systems once the upgrade is complete. His standards for operation are impeccable.
I am fully aware that there are systems out there that band-aid things together, then expect good folks like you to squeeze 25 hours out of a 24 hour day trying to keep everything running. However, in this rare case, your case, you are in good hands.
Your concerns about whether or not it will work will be proved long before the bandwidth field trials occur. If PS is being mandated to do something that will not work, and trust me, he will know, you'll be having a going away party for him before the first service call comes in!
I've been through a ton of upgrades and rebuilds. Your concerns are justified and no, everything wont go smoothly. You will get the best bang for the buck though and PS will get it done right
This is CABL.com posting #109122. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mCyc
Posted in reply to: Re: Cheaped out too much by Coopguy01
There are 0 replies to this message