Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Onion Head???

The company you formerly worked for did not "strand" you over there in Japan. They distanced themselves from you! And you sound as if you are an hermaphrodite [talk like a man but have no b#@!s]. If defending our nation from terrorists, nuclear threats, and all other lowlife cretin is a crime then I will support criminals all my life. I support your parents for not supporting an illiterate. As you portray yourself from inaccurate statements and unsubstantiated statements, especially in reference to God. God really does hate the weak on mind so it no wonder you don't believe in Him.

Our government may not be the best in the world but we are better than any other country can provide. And if this nation is so wrong, so terrible then why are so many of your beloved Japanese investors investing money in the USA instead of Japan? And why are so many people from foreign nations trying to cross our borders legally or illegally? If the real truth be known you are probably not "stranded" over in Japan; but rather, in hiding, persona non grata in this country or in the witness protection program.

And if this country is the "monster war machine" that you suggest it is, then why do people from a plethora of nations look to us for support and help [including monetary and military]? Russia, Ethiopia, S. Africa, Iraq, Columbia, etc, etc.

To state "we only went to war for oil" is as preposterous as saying "Hitler only incinerated millions of Jews for the gold in their mouths." The statement only further illustrates your illiteracy.

These opinions are the solely the opinions of this author. (clap) (flipoff) (moon)
This is CABL.com posting #108420. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mCmS
Posted in reply to: Re: Onion Head??? by CableHasNoHonor
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Onion Head??? Fazcom 6/5/2003 5:50:00 PM