Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Onion Head???Ignorance

In response to your comment about the united states and its objective as a country in a world society. The only way for evil to prevail is if good men do nothing. Saddam Hussein has killed more people in his rule than both us led wars put together
(dessert storm & operation iraqi freedom) he has taken children from their parents and left other children with no parents or family at all. The people of iraq have suffered beyond anyones imagination. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people who have suffered from 9/11 attacks. My thanks and gratitude go out to the US forces for their bravery and commitment. My Pride and appreciation goes out to this country, and all that it stands for.
I am abosolutly certain that God intends whatever he wants, and we will never come close to knowing his intentions, nor the result of his intentions.
To cablehasnohonor; you are a fool,an ignorant fool. you should spend more time learning about the world around you, instead of humiliating yourself with your ignorance.
This is CABL.com posting #107767. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mCcl
Posted in reply to: Re: Onion Head??? by CableHasNoHonor
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Onion Head???Ignorance CableHasNoHonor 5/28/2003 11:45:00 PM
Re: Onion Head???Ignorance way2cablecrazy 5/28/2003 8:16:00 PM