Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Onion Head???

To the contrary my friend. I am not arguing with him or any other of his multiple personalities. He doesnt offend me, nor has
he cost me one dime. During the course of the last 4 years or so, I have seen him both in this forum and postings on the
(oldie but goodie)wet cement, try to rile the masses to the point of nauseum. After the personal attack on somebody that he
thinks was making a post, enough was enough.
He says that all our remarks dont bother him, then after running out of things to say, starts posting smileys,jesters, and middle
finger shots. It all goes to the point that is being made. He's just a muckraker that needs to be put in his place.
As long as he continues to make controversial postings--- He will be fired upon.
I have stated in other postings that this is all about HIS actions and pointing out the irregularities of his supposed good
intentions. In know way have I ever considered myself a pyschologist, however I am an American and citizen of this Country. As
for his mental health, he has admitted a problem and its up to him to show up at the doctors office. As for me being an
American and citizen---- I will always challenge anybody that has one bad thing to say about our Country.
If you have read any of his postings, you understand my position.

Thanks for making your post and allowing me the opportunity to tell you where I'm coming from Mr. Oldschool.

From where I stand its Scarecrow 12 CableHasNoHonor O
This is CABL.com posting #107497. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mB7Z
Posted in reply to: Re: Onion Head??? by Old school
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Onion Head??? CableHasNoHonor 5/27/2003 11:56:00 AM
Re: Onion Head??? Old school 5/26/2003 9:52:00 PM
Re: Onion Head??? jacq 5/26/2003 6:56:00 PM
Re: Onion Head??? Corky the Splicer 5/26/2003 5:31:00 PM