Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Onion Head???

Why in the world would you call somebody a moron? Insecurity perhaps? Or maybe your lexicon doesnt contain a good verbal arsenal. Your statement makes no sense at all. Did you know that I could have typed "cents" and no typo would show up on spell check? However, it is grammatically incorrect. Sorry if you find it offensive that I "payed" "paid" ( choose the one that least offends you )attention in school.
You have called yourself and attempted to make yourself better than anybody on this forum. I dont hold any grudges against anybody that has a hard time with grammar or english. Some of the best cable techs I know have a difficult time communicating in writing or speaking. No Problem. They have good common sense. You dont. If your gonna have a battle of wits with me Pickrell---- You better go reload.
When you make derogatory remarks about this great nation at least have the gumption ( that means guts ) to properly espouse ( that means champion your cause )in a manner that is conducive (that means get us to believe the way you do ) to your unintelligable ( that means stupid ) linguistic form (that means the words in your sentence).

As for anyone following this comedic thread---- hope you are getting as big a kick out of this(clown) as I am! None of this is directed at anybody other than this pompous nutjob
This is CABL.com posting #107385. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mB6b
Posted in reply to: Re: Onion Head??? by CableHasNoHonor
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Onion Head??? CableHasNoHonor 5/25/2003 7:52:00 PM
Re: Onion Head??? jacq 5/25/2003 1:06:00 PM