Create your free account now! Sign up

21st Capital is the best out there PERIOD!

I have been factoring with 21st Capital for a while now. They have a banner on this site. They will factor to a sub if you are working with an approved prime(Most larger primes they are doing business with). You get 80% wired directly into your bank account in less than 24Hrs of when you submit the invoice.
You set up your invoices on there site with ease with no hassle and user friendly.
Not a pen was raised or a fee charged . I went to their site filled out their forms online and a day later had my 80% of my invoice in my account.
Small volume (under $10,000) a week, they charge 4% for 30 day's out. 31 to 40 is 6%
When the 21st gets paid for the invoice, your rebate is wired again directly in your account ASAP.
This is a fine hassle free factoring company and would recommend them to any one as I have had ZERO problems with them as well as the other contractors I have recommended to them.
So I suggest if your interested in a fine factoring company 21st Capital is a total hassle free and reliable company.So go check out their site
It feels good to say something GOOD about the cable business.
(wave) (clap) (snipper) (beerchug) (lovin)
This is CABL.com posting #106686. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mBUU
Posted in reply to: Factors: Seperating Fact from Fiction by ocffactor
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 21st Capital is the best out there PERIOD! ocffactor 5/17/2003 10:25:00 AM