Create your free account now! Sign up

The danglin' deal...wallfishes

I haven't approached my Gen. Mngr. yet but armed with some of the info you good folks have provided I will do so today.
One of the problems here used to be that the MSO would charge the sub and additional $35.00 above the cost of the installation.
90% of the time the customer service rep or salesperson would forget to provide this info to the sub therefore upon arrival they would fume when told that the fish was gonna cost 'em extra, sometimes cancelling the order altogether or getting on the phone to cust. service and wasting more time...
And then there was the attic crawl pay which was no extra cost to the sub but a lot of installers would charge it for "prairie doggin" which is simply sticking thier head in the scuttle hole to get to existing wiring, no actual crawl having been done.
Oddly, there are legitimate line item charges that the MSO gladly pays out no questions asked which in a way kinda makes up for getting screwed on some of the other B.S.
God, if I hadn't gone out and bought a Harley I could sit on may ass and collect unemployment!!
Hey Steve, yes, I crack open a Budwieser now and then~~!(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #106356. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mBPA
There are 0 replies to this message