Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Best

Howdy there all catv employers whether you is contract or MSO. I is the best at pulling the wool over the eyes of the un-knowing and can run a line of bullsh*t clean from here in Fla. to Kansas City, (Missouri that is, not Kansas)..I've been known to convince subscribers that the washed out local channels from ingress are pay services that they aren't entitled to with basic cable and that outages occur due to the "mercury tilt switches" in amplifiers shut them down when they get too hot. If'n yer lookin' for an installer that could give a rat's ass about quality and will probably split at the drop of a hat, gimme a shout...Oh and I have no conscience when it comes to pointing the finger at anyone other than myself and absolutely will not be responsible for my own actions cuz the twelve step program I'm in sez I aint gotta be a door mat and my disease is something I'll wrestle with all my life...So, can I have a management job somewhere, Please???
Oh, by the way, I can't provide references unless you'll take my cousin Cleetus' word that I am worth every dime I ask for, heck I helped rebuild his '69 Camaro SS and it only leaks about a quart of oil a month....
Can somebody tell me why I always mess up the sheath on .715 cable when I use the .750 coring tool, I always thought bigger was better!!
This is CABL.com posting #105632. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mBDU
Posted in reply to: Re: The Best by line runner
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: The Best Houndawg 5/7/2003 7:14:00 PM
Re: The Best john123 5/4/2003 10:23:00 PM
Jax Fl miamisucks 5/4/2003 10:16:00 PM