Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Biting social commentary

"Bubbles" is working out a deal to get back in cahoots with this same former employer....He'll be heading to Atlanta again as far as I know. The lil turmoil in Orlando was due to Adelphia trying to get aggressive with the contractors. There was just no work to hand out to anyone and they expected him to perform miracles. i did my best to take care of him AND his company but when the upgrade started winding down, all the contractors that had invested time and manpower into the area just had no place else to go. It truly sucked for them. They came in like gangbusters and then after a while I had to really scrape just to get a span replacement or two in their hands... the work was just not there.
Bob will tell you that I did my best for him and Jimmy J as well. These guys put out and did sh*t no one else would do a lot of times but the local Adelphia management (emphasis on LOCAL) basically just sh*t on 'em in the long run. Did ya know that I was basically calling the shots on the East Orange County uupgrade?
To some extent this is true cuz I learned how to run "end plays" on the management to get things done. God, there's a lot more to tell but this is pretty boring to the other folks reading it...
I'll try to stay sober enough to get it in an e-mail to ya one day..
This is CABL.com posting #105528. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mBCe
Posted in reply to: Re: Biting social commentary by KCcableRAT
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Biting social commentary KCcableRAT 5/5/2003 1:13:00 PM