Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dear Charter Cable

A contractor may correct the problem on one hand, but on the other hand, he may not. Yes there are many good contractors that care. There are plenty that will B.S. their way through. After bouncing from one end of this country to the other, I have seen more than enough. In the last six months, I have dealt with a clueless welder that was over sweep project, and a commercial fisherman over a sweep project. Hell, how could I forget the clown that told me the voltage is not important, only the watts, is important. When asked if he had any idea what ohms law is, his answer was "I've heard of it." This is a sweeper for 20 years. How about a so called contract engineer that was wiring the reverse recievers in hed end. To impress my dumb ass, he said that it would be labeled in binary. The node was GC, so he printed a tag with three one's. I told him that in binary, this was seven. He said "you know very little." This guy has a sh*t load of people snowed with the gift of gab. One more. This is the case of the guy that love's to toot his own horn. How can you sweep 20 miles in 3 day's in the mountain's, get cauht doing a half ass job, and come out smelling like a rose. All of this was in differant parts of the country, for differant companies. The more contractors that are working, the better. Watch out for what you get.(ninja)
This is CABL.com posting #105276. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mBya
Posted in reply to: Re: Dear Charter Cable by cablchik
There are 0 replies to this message