Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: leins

Well, some of this is good advice if you know where these people are and if you can find them to get a certified letter to them, second if your going to sue anyone even in small claims they will probably hire an attorney to represent them and that attorney will show up he /she is getting paid probably more money than that your suing for, but nevermind that common sense approach to that person your suing. You had better have proof of every damned thing you say and yes have as many witnesses as possible, not some dumdass druggie who doesnt have a clue to what your asking of him. And second many of these contractors PRIMES will file bankruptcy on their business escepially if its for a big amount your suing for. Then go somewhere else start a new company and keep on pulling the same **** with new subs, plus many of the primes and MSO's are sleeping in the same bed and will protect each other, then start playing the blame game on each other when that fails. I know that some employees are taking money under the table from the Primes to keep their good contracts and thats where alot of OUR money is going, not to mention the customers, I am a customer and hate the fact I have to pay for such crappy service from the same MSO we are suing.. Only in cable !!!!(angel)
This is CABL.com posting #105247. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mBxH
Posted in reply to: Re: leins by Innovative Marketing
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: leins Innovative Marketing 4/30/2003 10:38:00 AM