Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: An I'm Sorry from the Heart!

If yer lookin for sympathy it's in the dictionary along with sh*t and suicide...............
Wait a farkin' minute here, I remember you!! You were the guy that posted how swell it was to be out of cable and into satelite last year, you even went so far as to be quite insulting to quite a few techs and or Dawgs. You even posted a picture of yer badself posing by a dish mounted on a rather flimsy looking lil' pole....Damn, back then you sure had a big set of nuts, sounds like now they've shriveled up like pathetic lil' raisins...Suppose ya mighta learned by now not to poop where ya eat..As far as "CableHasNoHonor" for a handle, you ought to find something to use that doesnt make ya sound like the "victim"...
A little psychoanalysis here, and remember we can't spell psychoanalysis without a-n-a-l... When you say you truly love cable in one breath and bash the crap out of it in another, that reeks of co-dependence which fortunately there are 12 step groups out there to help. As far as having nuts like lil' raisins
is concerned, can't help ya there, after three divorces I have no nuts at all....
This is CABL.com posting #104139. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mBfP
Posted in reply to: Re: An I'm Sorry from the Heart! by CableHasNoHonor
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: An I'm Sorry from the Heart! KCcableRAT 4/17/2003 1:08:00 PM
Re: An I'm Sorry from the Heart! gilker1 4/17/2003 7:13:00 AM