Create your free account now! Sign up

Am I a Sub Or An Employee???

OK
I started this post awhile back and am glad to see I Was not the only one with the problem.
The job I was on had some clown running a circus. When both the MSO and the corporate office calls and asks a sub whats the problem,that should say something.
The man who took over this project is a fine individual.I have no complaints with him and again apoligize if he has taken it wrong.
He has helped out the subs and is still trying to fix the problems BOZO created. It was brought to my attention that the MSO was not giving a bunch of work out at a time. To keep everyone with some work,things had to be split up and given out that way.
I no longer work here by my choosing and never will work for this prime.Not because of the INDIVIDUAL, but because of the corporate policies all of which waste my time and benefit the only the prime. This is the most controling prime I have worked for. I am from the West and they are from the East.I don't know if this is how primes from the East do things,But I have never experianced it here in the West.
It is MY feeling as a subcontractor that I should be given enough work for a crew for at least a week without having to go to the office everyday to seek more work and parts.
I understand that this was the way things had to go to keep everyone working,working's one thing,making money is another.
Again with the primes anal policies it equaled a non-profit project here. And NO nothing in MY contract ever stated I would be doing all these extra things for the prime.
I have been around a very long time.I 've seen the Channels,Rocky Mtn's and others come and go.
Just like all the rest,someone new will be taking over in a few years and I will still be here.(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #103417. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mA4b
Posted in reply to: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor?????? by Clint Eastwood
There are 0 replies to this message