Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mike Collins - where are you at Heavy?

Yeah, one thing I can't complain about is froze nuts!! Yer e-mail address kicked back what I sent ya! I was gonna send you the reason I got fired but then the real reason lies in two human bodies, one being S. Davis and the other being a little rat bastard named Ray...you know who I mean..What I've heard lately tho' is Ms. Davis got "suspended" and Ray still know's what a dick tastes like only he's gotta taste a lot more than he's used to! If there is anyone out there that can tell you what a 60 year old guy's ass smells like it'll be Ray C. of course it don't matter what the age, as long as you wear a white shirt in that office, he'll bend over and not even ask why but then the unskilled, job-scared little butthole has to do whatever it takes to keep the wife happy even if it means conjugal visits from corporate from time to time...must be a bitch to be a hapless victim of what would normally be considered prison rape just to maintain a friggin' paycheck cuz he sure can't maintain his position on his "industry merits"... Drop me a line at (-REDACTED-) , love to hear from you...(tongue)
This is CABL.com posting #100338. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mAgw
Posted in reply to: Re: Mike Collins - where are you at Heavy? by KCcableRAT
There are 0 replies to this message