Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 30 % pay cut

I totally agree with you! Why work for free? Just to insure their children and grandchildren receive a large inheritance and college education off of our backs. All the while if we die we can not afford to leave our kids nothing let alone give them a decent education. But on the other hand their children are driving Mercedes at Princeton and Harvard; you see Business is very simple inputs and outputs. The goal is to put minimum inputs and receive the greatest outputs (or profit). So if they can cut the cost by getting us to pay to work for them why not? It is not their fault it is ours. Give your mortgage company a call and ask them to cut their rates 30% and see what they say. Better yet call Comcast, Cox or TWC and ask for a 30% rate reduction on your internet bill and see what they say! Of course they won’t in fact every year they increase rates by 5%. You do the math! I did it and it aint adding up. That’s the very reason I left a industry a year ago after 17 years. I walked away from a trade I love very much because I love my family a lot more. Just my 2 cents. RP
This is CABL.com posting #318962. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbu8I
Posted in reply to: Re: 30 % pay cut by gambithook
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 30 % pay cut gambithook 12/29/2010 9:49:47 AM