Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Project Management Software

Contact the admin of this site. He is a software guru and works for CableTools (follow the link on the home page here)

>I am seeking either an investor or existing industry related software company to develop a new project management software program targeted at the turnkey utility contracting arena. I have a copyrighted version of such a program which was strictly utilized in the European broadband market however, it requires a re-write to today's programming language and internet based features.
>
>Features of the existing program includes:
>. A pramater set-up module specific to the client and contract
>. Three work order entry screens accomodating residential installation, MDU/business telephony, and construction
>. Payroll and invoicing
>. A vendor set-up, purchase order, warehousing, distribution, and reconcillation module
>. A vehicle, equipment, and tool inventory module supported by an annual maintenance tracking feature
>. A quality control log feature
>. A service dispatch and tracking log feature
>. Daily/weekly production control reports
>. A weekly P/L statement per contract site
>.A petty cash journal
>
>During a re-write of the program, it would be my intent to add a newly designed "project estimating module"
>
>Interested parties should contact me at (-REDACTED-) . or at (623)582-4240
>
It's easy to define what you're willing to fight for; but what are you willing to stand for without fighting? What are you willing to lay down your life for?
This is CABL.com posting #55713. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moEL
Posted in reply to: Project Management Software by phoenix
There are 0 replies to this message