Create your free account now! Sign up

ALTICE NY/NJ New Build Fiber Project

It's no wonder all the good experienced fiber splicers have pulled out...every week your pay gets pushed back another week...When I started I was supposed to get my first check in 3 weeks that turned into 4 weeks turned into 6 weeks now is 9 weeks and that's assuming I get paid this Friday...Cable First is the Prime and if one of there subs fail QC there not only holding back the pay for that company there holding back everyones check...it's the biggest crock of shi ttt....A.I.T.S doesn't advertise here I don't think they're the prime for Westchester and CT and they just don't pay good AT ALL! there prices are a joke...and they also don't pay on time...Altice is pissed off the project is taking soooo long but it's there fault too...They're cheap and have Poor managemnet!! It's ashame because there's sooo much work here, enough to last 4-5yrs and maybe 5% has been completed...The big wigs are huffing and puffing but that's all there doing, nothing to fix the problem...A sub contractor should NEVER have to wait 60 days for there money and that appears to only get worse...and when the Failed QC's are fixed they're not catching up on the pay there just leaving it backed up...It's SOOOOOO unacceptable...I stopped doing production 3 weeks ago because I hadn't recieved one check after 7 weeks since my first map completed I got my first check the week before last...didn't get one last week we'll see what happens this week. If you like to gamble with getting paid come to the bronx... What good is it to make 1k-1900 a day when you're not getting paid or have to guess if you're getting a check.
This is CABL.com posting #377299. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKjD
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ALTICE NY/NJ New Build Fiber Project RICHMONDDIGITAL 8/31/2018 9:14:19 AM