Create your free account now! Sign up

Bigduck Speaks To The Industry

If they dont like where i post this the admin will either remove it.or move it.BigDuck has seen some bad days but its up hill from here. DON'T really like the easy shit give me the most difficult runs on a project . So i can getter done , so i can have the respect of my friends , family ..... because its all about family and i only have one immediate brother alive and seven children ,4 by my x wife the rest cabl. Babies . DUCK has been here since 1996 member 140 something ,too long ago to recall. I use to be this sites biggest writer . No bragg .....FACT......I Cant say where i have been . But for those of you that know Duck Cross its similar . I've been through hell and im still standing . Duck Cross went to boys school. and i appreciate that . I want everyone that reads this to know how hard BigDuck is Trailboss. I can take you anywhere on this planet.I hear you Cablegal in my ear telling me to behave because of the soft handed frilly  SUITS,....behind the senes that run the show and I love you men and ladies much respect. You dont need me at all unless you want a properly run project. BITCH ASS MUTHR FOLKERS DONT COME TO MY PROJECTS IF YOUR A WINER CRYBABY BUCKET BABY I DONT EVEN CARE TO KNOW YOU TRUTHFULLY GO HOME AND SUCK YOUR MOMMAS BREAST.... NO it is not stuck on cap lock .BigDuck is going to be looking for some real men and some brassy bitches that like real men. I like money ,doesnt everyone. If as a prime you took a project and you lost your ace , thats your problem, the mother companys and its shareholders you should learn to surround yourselves with proper management and men and ladies that get the project accomplished ahead of schedule. Thank you for your ear . I started in this industry in 1979 .....thats a few days ago.Welcome aboard when i write ONE MANS DREAM we will see where it goes this time .You would have to have to have here since the days of wet cement to know what im referring too. Look foward to overhauling this indrustry and making it more profitable for all. AFTER ALL ISINT. IT ALL ABOUT LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PERSUIT OF HAPPINESS. I ASK ALL OF YOU IS THAT NOT WHATS IS ALL ABOUT.."AMERICA" FAMILY . yeah i dont hear you Eily Mckay but his statment still rings in my ears "YOU AND MARTIN LUTHER" WHY DO I CARE ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO FAMILY....i welcome all comments to my words , just remember one thing the word can't doesnt exist. In the words of Big JoeJoe Brown .....heres your towel go dry your eyes dry your eyes and lets talk and figure out how to get this done ......As Always thanks for reading ......much respect for all if your not lazy and a dollar matters to you."WHITFIELD" the BigDuck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #376200. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbJ1U
There are 0 replies to this message