Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sterling Class Action

I see what you mean,

The experience I had in mind was with the thousands of contractor arrangements that came and went around the country. The Majors...mostly in the sat or CATV world got their gear installed but the money did not flow to those with the tools in too many cases. Nothing much happened to the rip off companies.

The background check thing always seemed a scam to me. At some point all persons change and being tied to a past that has been abandoned seemed pointless.......while true thugs are smart enough to dance around an arrest record. To manipulate that process to protect the big guys seems truly evil. Even sloppy work should mean a real penalty.

Now that I think of it....I did get screwed on one of those things. There are hundreds of folks out there with the exact same name. Different SS# & fingerprints. Sloppy work will produce nasty results. I called the US Censeus folks about a rejection...."we have too many applicants to check every error."

As you say.....sue the bastards.....make 'em pay for errors! I guess I don't think the class action route hurts the bad guys enough. Also may not make the damagerd persons whole.

Joe
joe
This is CABL.com posting #367036. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHD6
Posted in reply to: Re: Sterling Class Action by RickTob
There are 0 replies to this message