Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast Contractors Atlanta Area

Wow i was unaware of this... have been doing fiber to the home for last seven years in Canada...

Missed the overtime thing all together... or working as a contractor by the hour.

When i left the complaint was everybodies brother sister aunt and cousin was bidding on contracts which drove the pay down to almost nill in comparison to prior 10 years

and the expectation of structure installs and communication codes enacted was affecting the time required for a standard install

So we were doing more work which took longer for less money everything was taking more and paying less.

So i have to ask, Did contracting become an hourly pay job and no longer production "piecework"?

So now the big question... what do they offer on an hourly wage? and if on hourly do you get benefits like insurance, vacation, gas and tools and even trucks and uniforms... what number could they come to that would be fair compensation and benefits to make it worth the time to do exemplinary work on a daily basis...

i personally have always held 100% to a minimum 96% QA inspection installs and customer satisfaction... and to think i would go in and make the same pay grade as someone who holds maybe a 70% or even less is awful troublesome... lol

Eric T. Hall
This is CABL.com posting #366635. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHxD
Posted in reply to: Re: Comcast Contractors Atlanta Area by thand1
There are 0 replies to this message