Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight cable in Clear Water Florida

I can't tell you how they are now or how they have been in quite a few years as it was many years back that I worked for them in Colombia S.C. . Cowboy was the project mgr. and did a very good job . They paid me on time and I got all my hold back from them . Ive read alot of bad things about them here. My best advice is call their project mgr. on the location in which you want to go and 50 million question him or the supervisor he puts you to . (Questions pertinate to the job) , if you are looking to contract from them ask to speak to one of the contractors on the job . If that doesn't satisfy you show up at their warehouse for the job and meet the people there and question them . I always ask what time they get started . Then I show up early and just hang out and watch what goes on in the morning to see how well organised they are . In other words is the job properly run or is it mismanaged. If you need a reason to be their ask for a contract to look over or an application to fill out . You might also want to consider the MSO they are under and their management staffs abilities. There are alot of varibles that can cost you money in our business ..... Good Luck...........Duck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #365574. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHgw
Posted in reply to: Knight cable in Clear Water Florida by jtechcomm
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Knight cable in Clear Water Florida cabldawg67 2/4/2015 11:24:36 AM
Re: Knight cable in Clear Water Florida hoover 2/4/2015 6:35:08 AM