Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Does anyone know anything about Blue Jay Commu

I worked for them about 7 years ago on the construction side with their bucket truck .  Did half of Alpha Park II and yhey screwed me for over 3/4 the work said that some scumbag mexicans claimed they did most of the coring and hardline work I did plus the 1/4 they did. Took 2 weeks off for Xmas and to let the so called "good" man straighten it out plus the truck needed to go in for maintenance. He put me off another 2 weeks saying truck was still in the shop.  When I showed up there to discuss the pay because I had enough my truck was in the lot with my lock missing from the side bin along wiyh my bags drill and all my coring tools n tools.  ehrn I confronted him about this and the pay he said they had already paid the mexicans for the work and would keep an eye out for my blue bag n tools.  He never seen my bags n I never told him they were blue.  I quit n stormed out. About 6 months later I was leaving an apartment job in Shaker and coming off the elevator with my new blue bags a filthy mexican got on the elevator with old blue bags exactly like mine which are impossible to get as I take 4 bags apart at home depot n build my own.  Low n behold a Blue Jay van parked 2 spots in front of me.  I waited over 2 hours for the pos to come out to no avail.  AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE
This is CABL.com posting #360229. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFSj
Posted in reply to: Does anyone know anything about Blue Jay Communica by randydilbeck
There are 0 replies to this message