Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: who is the time warner sub in myrtle beach?

Yeah, ok. I tell ya what Jeff, you get the whites and yellows and lets see the difference. I DID SEE THE DIFFERNCE. I did 1200 to 1600 dollars of work for you each week for 5 weeks. You did not take deductions yet and I still recieved 280 a week on each week. I billed exactly as Shawn Tombs explained to me. When I confrionted Joe (your supervisor, and the billing clerk), they just about shit thier pants. I had her show me the yellows, I had to force her to show me the whites that were going to TWC (which both of them were tremendeously reluctant to do!!!!). And yes, you know what I saw there. Whites with no scratched codes going to TWC and yellow with black pen scratching out the codes "In black pen on the yellows man!". So, If I do 1200 to 1600 a week and get 280 a week instead, what does that tell you? When I called you and told you I was on my way there, why did you conviently leave before I got there? Why did you leave Joe and the billing cleark to try to smooth things over for you? You want to scan my billing and show it, go ahead, just make sure you scan the white copies that went to TWC with the yellows you paid me for! No fakes, no forgeries, just the real work orders with the real scratch marks on them. Also, I know your a decent guy, I just hate the way you leave questions open to interpretation as a way to escape actually answering a question and putting yourself in the firing line when the end result is not what the asker had in mind. Your very smart and well read and tremendiously good at making sure that when the shit rolls, your not at the bottom. Just like Broadway NC, I will never see that retainage, no matter how many times you told me it was on the way and your doing what you can, that was a tremendous let down. Jeff, techs fall for your BS all the time, I learned my lesson back in Broadway "sanford" and I should have known better in Raliegh. Thanks for nothing brother!
This is CABL.com posting #357742. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFec
Posted in reply to: Re: who is the time warner sub in myrtle beach? by jwtliz
There are 0 replies to this message