Create your free account now! Sign up

Advanced Fiber Works NJ, watch out

It seems like some folks just think that your average contractor is simply an idiot.

well I've got news for you folks, not all of us are. We are business men and women, as well as many other things. I keep my paper trail tight and communication with the customer even tighter.

when someone's says they're holding an invoice all of the sudden, two weeks after they confirmed that all was good and the check cut, then obviously you're dealing with a crooked company. (2 weeks out payout, now passing 35 days out)

ladies and gentlemen, Kirk Williams of "AFW" aka Adanced Fiber Works, stay far away from him.

You folks want details, PM me. As for them, a lawsuit, a visit to corporate (of the mso) and other things will be next.

keep up the hard work, we are a special breed. Don't let anyone like that hold you down. Keep your shit tight and your work even tighter. Don't let any company have any kind of ammunition to bring you down, because some will try whatever to screw you, that's just the nature of the biz.
This is CABL.com posting #355872. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEJ2
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Advanced Fiber Works NJ, watch out AFW-KWilliams 7/2/2013 11:13:35 AM
Re: Advanced Fiber Works NJ, watch out jackaroe 6/30/2013 9:53:50 PM
Re: Advanced Fiber Works NJ, watch out Harrydkdk 6/28/2013 8:15:23 PM