Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Storm Project

I'm glad you're standing up for yourself and taking responsibility to those who have served under your company. However, to isoloate yourself from Mario or whoever else the other people are who "didn't pay" is a problem in itself. You represent the company who is responsible for paying those who completed the work at hand, and it is the company as a whole who is ultimately responsible and should be held accountable for doing the right thing. It shouldn't be the tech's fault that he ended up with Mario or Luigi, because he didn't have a choice or knew any better. I am a small outfit myself, and anybody knows that if they are to be successful in this business and last, it doesn't matter if the pay is late from the cable company or contractor, you are due payment to your subs / employees when you specifically stated so. You gotta work out the problems yourself, and the workers do not have to wonder if they're getting a check on payday or not. Like I said, I'm glad someone is standing up and taking action. Just imagine if the whole world just decided not to give a damn.... what a cluster fuck!!
This is CABL.com posting #351521. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDBR
Posted in reply to: Re: Storm Project by TeamRogersLLC
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Storm Project TeamRogersLLC 12/27/2012 1:02:14 AM