Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project

To ansrew your question about why I am here is because I know John Perry personally. I spoke with John about your money. I read a contract like the one you would have signed. There is nothing in there about when you'll get your 10 percent back. So you may want to read your contract. I know John pays the ten percent back when he gets his. The KC job is not done and won't be for about 5 years. This is an on going job. As far for making all these threats against John you should be ashamed of yourself. You knew what you were getting into when you went to KC. I also spoke with Mr. Morse and he said that you still owe Vivian money for working with you. To be honest with you, It is almost like you want to be a play with the big boys and can't. So I say if I were you I would stop the BS. I also spoke with a lawyer at Civiltree and they told me first of all that you have not talked with any one there. I spoke with an attorney about this and he said that you do not have a leg to stand on that you will have to wait. He did say that people like you just don't get it, but he'll take your money till job is done.
This is CABL.com posting #344590. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBN4
Posted in reply to: Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project by emiliobiz
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project jackmartin 6/29/2012 4:53:26 PM
Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project benniejoe 6/9/2012 2:18:08 PM
Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project emiliobiz 6/8/2012 2:30:50 PM