Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TWC whole house checks must pass!!!!!

I put this bug in the ears almost two years ago on this forum and its slowly catching on... Example... Dircet TV is getting for get hit with over 30-50k of notices sent out to anyone who installed a DTV order... This means everyone... So this might kick this issue into national news and attention will spill over to Cable. Just think of the numbers, 72k of DTV contractors "every worker at the lowest level has to have a DTV tech number. So we all know Cable trumps Sat with numbers 10-1.... So just think if the entire Cable workers had a voice to bring together, a band of cable dogs tired of this shit. Id be willing to help develop a website to gather whos interested and organize walk outs from contractors. Think if a work force dropped routes for a week the MSO would be crippled and cave into demands. The days of getting work form one company who is dictated by another is a lose lose for the worker. I say if someone stood up and got techs together in numbers to show the companies who says were contractors, but treats like employees were not accepting work this week. I bet the news will pick it up and if its national well thats more attention to this matter. It takes someone of strong resolve and passion for worker rights to do this. Most dont have the planning for a next week because there worked 24/7 and run down into the ground. The last man out and now its your problem is a shitty model, but hey your sold the bag of shit and agree everyday to eat it. Wake up... Read the laws, no your rights and build a future for you and your family.Ive been battling for a few years on this and im Googled alot for my actions in this area. Id say Union, but you have to be employe based. This is would take a massive walk out accross the USA. Multistate. Then shit would change.
This is CABL.com posting #340542. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAKM
Posted in reply to: Re: TWC whole house checks must pass!!!!! by bigdude365
There are 0 replies to this message