Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FTS USA Florida anyone actually worked for the

Tu eres Boricua? o Mexicano? Trabajas o trabajastes para ellos?

I don't wanna hear "depends"... I wanna know if anyone has worked for FTS and can confirm that if you hustle under normal circumstances, can you really make $1000 dollars a week consistently?
or is this extremely hard to achieve without a doubt?

Also can someone answer the question about who pays gasoline there and the pay rates.

It would be nice if you knew everything straight up instead of driving there everyday filling out paperwork and sitting in training to find out it's compensation you won't be satisfied with.

I wish FTS (and all employers) would just come straight out with pay details on job listings. You would think this would eliminate the turnover and separate the prospective worker from the masses.

Very frustrating and time consuming to go apply and beat around the bush with these companies. "we will discuss that later" is the standard answer. By then you are in too deep or invested. I still quit on the spot if the pay sucks, so come clean from the get go is my philosophy.

Any one actually worked there and gave it their all???? not half ass
This is CABL.com posting #337879. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbz3P
Posted in reply to: Re: FTS USA Florida anyone actually worked for the by felixgarcia
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: FTS USA Florida anyone actually worked for the Joe Tarzia 1/17/2012 5:24:42 PM