Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:all over now Protel

Hey McBride I thought this is an unmoderated message board. Also nobody likes a tattle tale. I have worked for Mastec in the past and they are not bad but FCW who is running their operations ARE!!! Went to N.C. to work storm damage last year and they wanted to pay us $10.00 an to climb and no ft. until everybody started to walk and they had to come up in prices per hour and add footage. They next had us going to Washington D.C. and stopped per diem, They Are Cheap!!!! I left DC after a week and they charged me $50.00 for a physical that I had to have to drive THEIR truck thru VA. They said I left the Co. 1 and a half weeks after the physical and that was to soon, even though I had been with the Co. for over 3 months. They TOOK that $50 out of my last paycheck without telling me. THEY ARE CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>>Mastec bought sorry assed Protel! As if Protel wasn't cheap enough!All contractors better get out quick because Mastec is even cheaper!
>> Beebee, you sure are a brazen punk being a MasTec employee.I certainly hope your supervisors hear about your attitude. I'll make certain they do. The CATV industry is a small world burning bridges will get you a ticket to the UNEMPLOYMENT line. Just wanted you to know big brother is watching you. Better luck on your next job. You will need it sooner than you think.
This is CABL.com posting #33741. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miWn
Posted in reply to: Re:all over now Protel by KL Mc Bride
There are 0 replies to this message