Create your free account now! Sign up

Hallman Enterprises

Has anyone done any business with Shaw Hallman, from St. Augustine Fla? Unfortunatily, I have. I bought a T-36 from him a few weeks ago. I guess the problem is partially my fault. The truck had no Generator, he put that in the ad. no big issue. I didn't notice the joy stick missing, yeah, i know how could i miss that! He didn't have the title there, & said the bank holds his titles, sounds reasonable to me. I called him about the joy stick and he told me "no problem, i have a few around . I'll find out why it was removed and get you one". Great, i thought. Only problem is that since that conversation on the 5th of dec. he won't answer or reply to my phone calls. He hasn't sent my title either. I've been ithis business a long time and dealt with all kinds of people, supposedly business people, but this guy takes the cake.
 Does anyone have some swamp land they need to sell. I guess i'm your guy!!! I feel pretty stupid as i look a the sale, there were a few flags i should have picked up,on. DAH
  well my point is to let everyone know about this guy. Good faith, no way. Let the buyer beware seems to be the business practice. So if you are looking for a T-40 or any other truck, look somewhere else.
Art
This is CABL.com posting #336766. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzLS
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hallman Enterprises Joker 12/17/2011 5:37:26 PM