Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Indiana lotto project

Can we all put our hands together for Brother Z!!!!!!!!!   You said it the way it should be said.

Anyone who takes this project for $150 is an idiot.   And please don't give me the crap about they're paying for all materials....big shit....still doesn't come up to $200.

This is the beginning of a very bad trend that I've been predicting for the past two years.   Prices are going down and idiots who don't know any better are going for it out of desperation.   By doing so, you're screwing everyone else who has worked on these projects for years....not to mention YOURSELF!   This is extremely low value for doing this work.   People have to say NO and not take these pathetic prices.   I doubt the price went down for Spacenet, they're just fishing and guess what????   They caught some stupid fish.

I've talked to many of the "regulars" who've done this work for the past 5 years and not one of them is in Indiana because they know better.   So please spare me the 20% unemployment stupidity as well.   Smarten up.    They'll have to come around if you say no.   Can't wait to see the pricing on the next couple of projects....
This is CABL.com posting #301490. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqAU
Posted in reply to: Re: Indiana lotto project by ZCOMM
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Indiana lotto project davisgo 4/30/2010 5:36:31 PM