Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who Wants To Be Re-Classified???

dc, last I checked those are called taxes not back charges, which you would be paying at the end of the year anyways as an IC, except SS, and as an employee you could get most of that back at the end of the year or depending on your filing status not pay so much during the year. I want the primes to fair (never going to happen). They don't want to pay taxes, they don't want to pay health ins, they don't want to pay for fuel, they don't want to pay for transportation, they don't want to pay for overtime, they don't want to pay for meters and ladders, THEY DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR SHIT.and more importantly, you can't do business like an independent contractor chooses to with all their rules, you can't do this and that and this and that, and their contracts don't even mention that you need an lv lic in the great state of FL. to do cable or satellite tv for compensation. I just love those guys. Cable techs do have an advantage by not having to buy install materials, this kills us dish guys, specially with there approved material shit. Bottom line is we could be taken care of like the teleco guys, I hear they have good pay, benefits, trucks, tools, overtime, retirement, ect,ect. This is an assumption from hear say, but it looks to be true, and you don't see them on here talking to us. i beleive this is where we need to be, i choose Employee.............
This is CABL.com posting #281318. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblly
Posted in reply to: Re: Who Wants To Be Re-Classified??? by dcommtn
There are 0 replies to this message