Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Duck Cross is Going to Jail

Guy's I won't go into to many details but as an employee of Cross (not in a corporate position, But as a Supervisor in the Field) I will say that changes are being made some I agree with some I don't but that is my option to stay or go. For those of you who don't know Duck or anything about his Company past and present ( Besides what you Read on here ) remember as others have said atleast He's not being bashed for not paying his people, something allot of other People can't say. For those of you who say Noone will trust him, I'm sorry to say but my checks still come the Bank that has made these allegations. Sounds like the Bank understands He might of made a bad judgement call, But they are still working with him. As far as Customers they have no worries if their people are doing there Job, because unless I'm just blind most Cable Companies won't pay an invoice without there employees signature verifying the work was completed to a certain standard.
     My final thought .....  If any of you are like me, You have written a check before pay day expecting to have the money there before the check hits, Right ....  Does that make us Thiefs or Liars ...  No it is just people trying to pay there bills on time ... But wait the check hit the bank before your money got there, What do you do!!!! .... You pay your debt off and start over ... Now put that at a Corporate Level and there ain't much difference.
This is CABL.com posting #242049. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mba8b
Posted in reply to: Re: Duck Cross is Going to Jail by skidmark
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Duck Cross is Going to Jail oman 2/4/2009 10:17:15 PM
Re: Duck Cross is Going to Jail SpeedLasher 2/4/2009 4:35:16 PM